STREET’S Tax has 20 plus years’ experience in dealing with the taxation of non-immigrant visa holders with all visa types, multinational individuals, US expatriates. STREET’S TAX is recognized and is listed by the IMF as one of the “go to” tax services for the Fund employees and staff.
STREET’S Tax advises clients on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA). STREETS TAX deals efficiently on all complications relating to the US foreign-earned income exclusion, foreign tax credits, and nonresident and dual-status tax compliance issues, as well as all potential double tax situations including US social security.
- FinCEN 114 – Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Form 3520 – Annual Return to Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts
- Form 8938 – Statement of Foreign Financial Assets
- Form 5471 – Information Return of US Persons with Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations
- Form 8621 – Information Return by a Shareholder of a Passive Foreign Investment Company or Qualifying Electing Fund; and
- Form 8802 – Application for a United States Residency Certification
- Form 8833 – Treaty-Based Return Position Disclosures
- Form 8858 – Information Return of US Persons with Respect to Foreign Disregarded Entities
- Form 8865 – Information Return of US Persons with Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships